Zippo – Wick
Replace your Zippo lighter’s wick and gain months of satisfactory lighting. These wicks are 100mm in length (roughly 4 inches), and provide optimum performance in windproof Zippo Lighters.
To replace the wick in your Zippo lighter follow these steps:
- Remove all components from your zippo lighter. Slide case off lighter insert, remove the flint screw, remove the felt pad, cotton and old wick.
- Insert the new wick either from the bottom or top of the chimney; leaving an ample amount sticking out of the top that you’ll later cut off.
- Reassemble your Zippo lighter.
- Cut off the excess wick that we left sticking out of the chimney.
- Your Zippo is ready to go!
11 in stock